Sunday 17 April 2016

Basically a DrEaM journal 🖒

For most of my life I've lived some of the best and worst adventures in my dreams.

When I was younger I started to keep a diary of my dreams and as I grew older I started realising that, through the rough times my dreams were VERY vivid.
I'd often wake sweating, screaming, shouting and sometimes even sleepwalking.

Sadly a lot of my dream journals were lost after I moved into my own home and when I had my 1st born, back in 2009, I forgot what sleep was.
My days of keeping a dream log dwindled until my life spiralled out of control again.

I will not bore you all with my past.
Today is a fresh start.
A fresh dream journal.
At the end of the dream I will try my best to analyse it so if you yourself have a similar dream (which I doubt very much that your mind is as messed up as mine) then maybe I can help you figure out what your dream means and find you an escape.

Hence my blog name Dreamscape

Please don't call the loony bin too soon. I'm not as psychotic as some of my dreams may make me seem.

Much love

Gemma cheetham x

No comments:

Post a Comment