Thursday 21 April 2016

Desire

*WARNING INTIMATE WRITING*


"I was going to see Craig* and Lacy* but Lacy* got very obsessive and paranoid that Craig* was leaving her for me. 

So she got a meat cleaver and sliced Craig* across the chest with it. 
Then they started chasing each other with meat cleavers so I ran upstairs to hide. 
Next thing I know I'm downstairs looking around wondering why it was silent. I go upstairs and see them having a 3 way with my corpse.

I then flash to been in Bath an Phantom* is going down on me but then goes to wash his mouth out. 

A pipe had come out the wall from a water fountain and water was leaking so Phantom* fixed it.
I had yellow scum on my legs I was trying to wash off. 
I was then checking into prison where Craig* and Lacy* was and saw them sat at a table. 
Craig* started walking towards a garden so I used my pass key an we sat on a bench an just talked an I was asking if he was ok when some women I knew from school started ganging up on me saying Lacy* had sent them. 
I told them to stay out of it an stay away from Lacy*. 
They got all up in my face so I left to find Lacy*.
I reassured Lacy* that feelings were just friendly and she was more than welcome to come sit with us.
Craig* started having a go at Lacy* and told her to back off and that he didn't want to do it anymore.  
Lacy* was then in the prison kitchen with me with a faulty boiler and she was telling me to stand in front of it after she had filled it up water so that the hot metal would hit me as it exploded."

* NAME CHANGES 


As you can see my dreams can be a teensy bit disturbing.

Me and my partner haven't been intamite for a while because I have massive body image issues.
I constantly feel like I look like shit and feel discusting because of how I have ruined my body from yo yo dieting.
The water was murky so again sadness from body image issues.

I feel sometimes jealous girlfriends get bitter when I talk to their partners.
I will put one thing straight. If you think i "fancy" "like" your partner etc. then you be wrong.
I just dont get on with a lot of women and feel more comfortable talking to men because im far from a femanine character.

This particular couple the girlfriend seemed like a nut job to me and I was scared for his safety at times.
I get the feeling that craig needs to let off some steam and talk to somebody so that's the bench scenario.

The girls from school, I have dreams about these when I'm scared.
They made my life shit from day one of me going their and I ended up trying to end my life on one occasion because no one would help me. Even the head teacher slammed the door on my face.
Eventually my mum took me out of school and I started college early.

So main points of the dream...

● Sex withdrawal

● Body image issues

● Fear


Gemma Cheetham x

No comments:

Post a Comment