Sunday 24 April 2016

Maze

"I was lost in a maze that was floating in the sky and I was been chased.
I jump off trying to escape.
I flap my wings but as I start flying I loose power and begin to fall through several floors of a burnt out old mansion.

As I hit the last level, I fell through the fog and silently screamed."


So where to start.....


Well I've just started a new venture and joined a management team for a community drama group so maybe I'm afraid of failing and loosing my way...

Could also be diet related.
Since 2009 ive lost nearly 5st.
I feel lighter, which could be the floating, but I know that if a eat crap I will binge and gain weight. That could be the falling.

Silently screaming is easy peasy.
I always dream of Silently screaming when I feel that I'm been ignored verbally.

The fog and maze definatly suggests I've lost my way or that I'm confused about a situation.


Main dream meaning

● Feeling confused, lost

● Feeling as though no one is listening

● Afraid of failing

● Trying to escape from something




Gemma Cheetham x

No comments:

Post a Comment