Saturday 23 April 2016

Pregnancy

"I had twin girls hope and faith
I hadn't  told Phantom* about them. I went to the shop and when I got back in I fell asleep. I woke up but the babies were missing. I asked Phantom* but says don't no an why didn't I tell him I'd had a baby. I said I've had twin girls which means we have x2 boys x2 girls. I went looking and saw Phantom* had tidied where they were laid. 
I found them shoved in toy box. Phantom* thought they were dolls. They were dead so I had to give them mouth to mouth 
I brought them back an went out shopping with two prams.
We bumped into some vampires who turned us all in to vampires an I was drinking blood."

Name changes*



So back to reality....

Let's get one thing straight here.

Dreaming of pregnancy doesn't necessarily mean that your pregnant. In fact your probably 70% not pregnant.
It could be a sign of hoping to be pregnant or wanting to be pregnant or scared of being pregnant.
It's also a sign that some aspect of your life is growing and developing.


Mine is definatly that I'm terrified of getting pregnant and that my babies die again. 

I'd love to have a little girl but with the risk of passing on a potentially fatal chromosome disoder I figured it is for the best that we don't have more kids.

I already have 2 beautiful healthy boys who are my world. 
Some people don't have that so I count my lucky stars I have them.


Dreaming of Vampires has several meanings.
In my case, I tend to dream about them when I feel physically or emotionally drained from continuous appointments and/or illness . This is portrayed from the vampires drinking my blood.


Main dream meanings

Feeling emotionally and physically drained.

Fear of falling pregnant

Fear of babies dying



Gemma Cheetham x

No comments:

Post a Comment