Tuesday 26 April 2016

Vertigo

"I was in Drama class. We were stood in a semi-circle, saying who we were and our profession. I was the last one to go but the tutor skipped me and when I tried to speak up more people arrived so I was snuffed out.

 It was break time. I went to go downstairs but the stairs were missing. I started to climb down the wall and noticed that they were all rotten, decayed with mud splats and peeling paint. I heard screams coming from inside the walls. There were some hooks on the wall and every time one fell out I heard a man shouting in despair.
 I made it to my next class but was 1 hour late and I started to shout at the tutor. 

We then left into a crowded airport. No seats were available. There were separate rooms with private seating for the rich folk but lower class people had stole them. One barricaded the door with a super morbidly obese woman and could see all her belly fat spreading across the glass door window. 
People were sitting on the escalators going up and down whilst they waited to escape.

I went back into a shopping centre and noticed the lifts were not working so people were been lowered down levels with a rope and a seat made of leather.
When I turned around I could see some stairs but the sides were made of glass so I knew unless I  crawled down them I wouldn't be able to use them. I went to the edge of a rail and closed my eyes so that I didn't look down and then I was on the bottom leave.
There was a balloon lift that could take 1 person at a time to the next level. As it went up I crawled my way past it and ran to the nearest exit.

I was then outside in a busy holiday place by the beach and sea. I went inside the cafe with Jake* but he got up and ran outside and as I ran after him I stood in the doorway and typed something.
In front of me a giant American monument appeared singing the 'Star spangled banner' tune. I typed something else and a British monument appeared singing 'god save the queen'.
There was an explosion plume but no sound and they disappeared.
I headed to the beach but as I came to walk on the pier I was stopped by a man that was shouting to a crowd of people "do not panic"
As I looked on the pier, people were running screaming and the sea was wild and murky, the clouds were grey and the winds were picking up" 



Never in my life am I eating cream before bed. 
I don't know about anybody else but I have noticed my dreams are more vivid if I have any type of dairy before bed. 
Cheese is the worst, gives me nightmares.

Some of this dream I have no idea what it was about but I no what a few points are.

Lifts, stairways etc. are my fears of heights. 
I suffer with severe vertigo and get dizzy just looking at a stairwell.

The not been heard and people screaming shows that I want to speak up but I can never quite get my word in. I always want to speak but find it better to communicate via a computer.
I must be feeling down with the colour and motion of the waves and skies.
Been surrounded by loads of people is showing I'm claustrophobic. I feel I get lost in a crowd very easily because I'm quiet.

The fat woman on the window was something silly.
 I simply had a slice of cream cake before bed and instantly jumped on the scales thinking I had gained about 1 stone which is why i saw a morbidly obese woman.



Main dream meanings

> Wanting to be heard

> Feeling down

> Feeling scared

> Body image issues




Gemma Cheetham x

No comments:

Post a Comment