Monday 18 April 2016

Wolfs

"I was at a party which was invaded by a wolfs, then I was on a construction site and I got scratched by a werewolf. There were diggers digging up the ground. Craig* was on the way to hospital to visit Jenny* (his wife). I sat in the middle of the construction and someone in a black hoody put there arm around me and gave me a hug. We sat there for ages till they pulled out a needle to tranqualisr me. I managed to escape and started running at super speed which turned into flying at super speed. I started to land in a fielded area with rainbows and clouds an the path was above my head rather than on the floor. The people who surrounded me were heading somewhere so I followed them. I saw the others had caught up so we ran into a crowd. I started scratching random people to turn them into wolfs. This man started shooting people in the crowd humming and counting so I grabbed his gun bent it back and stupidly scratched him. I started carrying people to safty. As I looked back he was transforming into a massive alpha wolf. My pack all started to fly to safety and as we got back to land I noticed a bug eating my hand. I ripped it off to uncover a hole and I could see inside my hand. There looked like a spider or something with eyes was in there so I take my other hand and start to try digging it out, I was screaming my head off. Then I saw everyone screaming. Huge claws were beginning to come out of there hands and I looked at mine but they were not developing as quickly as the others although I could feel them trying to come out. The ground crumbled and I fell into the abyss below and then I awoke."

* NAME CHANGES

Ok so as you can see I watch too much tv 😄
But I think on this particular day of the dream I had been told off or in an argument and felt like I was been attacked.
This was portrayed by the violence and wanting to escape the situation.
The hug from the figure was me just needing comfort.
Hugs are a cure for everything, even science studies show a hug can lift your mood. 🤗

The fact that the nobhead tried to tranqualise me after comforting me makes me think that I was feeling attacked or betrayed by the ones closest to me or someone I care for.
Could have been multiple people, which is why I never saw the face of the hooded person.

Wolves in dreams can represent all that is wild and “uncivilised” about ourselves. This can be a scary thing to confront.  What is wild is what our polite and safe day-to-day behaviour does not want to let out – what is wild can damage, hurt and upset.  But what is wild can also free, excite and release.  Wild can  be untamed and bad mannered, but wild can also be pure and uncorrupted.  Sometimes a wolf in a dream will be guiding us to find our true, authentic nature that we are afraid to reveal as we try to conform, but sometimes a wolf dream will be a warning that we are behaving too wildly, that we may be threatening something else that is important to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment